Friday, April 1, 2011

Feedback about 3rd Wave Music- I'll Be There album

Check out some of the comments from V fans and our buyers here....

Jessi
It was a great and inspiring album... It became my habit to listen it every morning and I felt energized after that I listened to it...The song I love the most are Everything to Me, I'll Be There, Sweetest Name. The lyrics for I'll Be There is really meaningful.


Min
I am not a fan of VanNess or Siwon or even Brian. However, this album was a gift from my friend and I think it was absolutely a nice album and highly recomended for you to try it. Plus its for a charity purposes too.


Marilyn
I bought this album becos it is a Christian album. The song that makes me took the initiative to peep into the lyrics is You Created Me. I love this song and this album very much. Thanks to Jessi for recommended this song to me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment